Almudena Mateo-Sagasta (hereinafter, “the Owner of the website”), residing at Cortijo del Hornillo sn, 04116 Fernán Pérez-Nijar (Almería), the legal owner of the web site www.latenada.es, hereby informs visitors, users and partners for their privacy, and confidentiality of data collected through contact forms and information and registration, existing in this website. Our goal, to fully respect the current legislation, as outlined in the Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos, (Ley Orgánica 15/99).Users have and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation and correction of your Personal Data and opposition by contacting the Owner of the website via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with this law, the Owner of the website has the right to collect information voluntarily provided by the user and treat automated order management applications and future marketing.
- The information or data requested under any circumstances be shared, sold, offered, or exchanged with any company or legal person, without the express prior consent of those affected, except for public or judicial authorities, and only when the law or a judicial or administrative order ordered under legal or official supervision.
- In any case, it guaranteed the right to information of the data obtained and saved people or identities identified, as well as its modification and / or cancellation of this information, for it should contact the Owner of the website by contact means normally established.
- The responsibility for updating data of the user will always be communicated any changes to them, meanwhile the Owner of the website is committed to take the necessary measures to ensure that no errors or have any loss or diffusion information or personal or professional staff or departments outside management Owner of the website data.
- Owner of the website reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its website, and its configuration or presentation at any time, without notice and without incurring any liability.
- The owner of the website reserves the right to amend this data protection policy in order to adapt to new laws and industry practices.